Taylor Swift - Page 4 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
canadagoose

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Ramnares P.E. said:

Clearly not because @YMZ PE and most of the regulars don't care who you are.  The vast majority of the threads you start seem better suited for a teen forum.  

...says the person with the dancing Hermione Granger avatar. :huh:

• Like 1

Damn forgot to change it back.  For a while we all changed our avatars to Taylor Swift/other tween suited ones.

He can't help it, he's Canadian.

4 minutes ago, P-E said:

He can't help it, he's Canadian.

Did you know that the surf clams on sushi come from Canada?

Clam%20Harvesting%20Map%20300px.jpg

I guess I do now

I've never heard of clam sushi. I'll stick to my tuna/salmon/eel varieties.

Kristen Stewart prefers clam sushi.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, YMZ PE said:

Kristen Stewart prefers clam sushi.

Is that what the cool kids are calling it these days?

4 hours ago, thekzieg said:

I've never heard of clam sushi. I'll stick to my tuna/salmon/eel varieties.

Did you know that salmon was never used by the Japanese for sushi/sashimi until Norway convinced them you could eat it raw without getting sick?

Taylor apparently has a new boyfriend.

14 minutes ago, Ble_PE said:

Did you know that salmon was never used by the Japanese for sushi/sashimi until Norway convinced them you could eat it raw without getting sick?

Interesting.

I counter with 

18 minutes ago, Ble_PE said:

I had no idea! 

8 minutes ago, leggo said:

Taylor apparently has a new boyfriend.

The Taylor Swift media machine is strong.  Always was.

12 hours ago, Ramnares P.E. said:

Clearly not because @YMZ PE and most of the regulars don't care who you are.  The vast majority of the threads you start seem better suited for a teen forum.  

:appl:

6 hours ago, Ble_PE said:

Aaah.  So it's European sushi, of course, it's better.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 0:01 PM, EB NCEES REP said:

God I just love Michael Bolton, I bet you must really love him?  What is your favorite song?

I was Michael Bolton before that no talent ass clown came along. 

The goose is loose. 

I honestly didn't know who Taylor Swift even was before this thread.  But I like for her testimony:

At one point, McFarland brought up a photo from the meet-and-greet that shows Swift, Mueller, and Mueller's then-girlfriend Shannon Melcher. Each side of the trial has attempted to use the photo to bolster their argument, but Swift rejected McFarland's claim that the photo showed nothing inappropriate.

"Gabe, this is a photo of him with his hand up my skirt -- with his hand on my ass," she said. "You can ask me a million questions -- I'm never going to say anything different. I never have said anything different."

In addition, Swift repeatedly peppered her responses with dry comeback lines.

Looking at the photo, McFarland asked Swift why the front of her skirt did not appear to be lifted. "Because my ass is located in the back of my body," Swift said.

McFarland also noted that Swift was closer to Melcher than Mueller in the photo. "Yes, she did not have her hand on my ass," Swift replied.

To me that photo looks like maybe his hand is OUTSIDE the skirt, but who knows.  Seems if she didn't want it, it was inappropriate.  I don't go around putting my hand on girl's asses, that's for sure.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/12/taylor-swift-sexual-assault-photo-radio-dj-grabs-butt/

So this just came up on my radar because it's all over the news as Swift is supposedly testifying in court.  I searched and found the link to the photo.  It sure looks like this guy is attempting to make it look like he grabbing her a$$ even if he didn't (but I think he's touching).  I see a small kink in TS's dress like he's at least pushing the fabric against her and making contact with her rear.  Completely unnecessary and a real dick-head move.  I'm not one to swoon over TS but to me she remains the complete professional and doesn't make a scene then and there about this d-bag and his "brush" with her butt.  Instead she tells her "people" that this guy is a jerk and she's offended by his presence.  Her star power and pull results in this guy losing his lob and being labeled as a jerk in the radio world that is his livelihood.  He sues her for "defamation of character".  She countersues for $1 and takes the time to basically call this guy out for the jerk he is.  Sexual assault is a pretty strong description but he should know better.  He was shooting for some bragging material and got used.  Good!

He's toast (in addition to being a jerk).

I'm particularly impressed with her decision to sue for $1.  Class move.

• Like 4

It's Taylor Swift so I don't give a rat's ass.