According to CA application new system

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am confused about new system of california application. If I pass the pe civil water recourses then when could I send application for licensure and what is the funal dates!! I confused about information on CA board I think it is old. can anybody clearify and explain the new process of application I want take CA specific exam in October if I pass pe .

As far as I understand, the deadline to apply for licensure and subsequently the 2 CA exams was May 1st to be able to take them in October. So it looks like you'll have to wait until the next filing period to take it next April. 

As far as I understand, the deadline to apply for licensure and subsequently the 2 CA exams was May 1st to be able to take them in October. So it looks like you'll have to wait until the next filing period to take it next April. 
Is this will cancel the pe exam result? do I have to retake the pe exam again?

No, your PE exam result remains valid (for at least several years, if not forever -- depends on the state)

Hi guys, I am confused about new system of california application. If I pass the pe civil water recourses then when could I send application for licensure and what is the funal dates!! I confused about information on CA board I think it is old. can anybody clearify and explain the new process of application I want take CA specific exam in October if I pass pe .
Most licensing boards provide NCEES with a message to include with the Pass/Fail notices and most of these messages attempt to explain the next step(s) in the process for THAT specific board.  When you receive your results, look for that message and it should guide you.

Back