FE practice sample

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flluterly

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I got a question. If I fail the fe exam and will retake it. I have bought a fe practice exam from NCEES. Do I need buy a new one for the exam? Or they are the same? Thanks,

Double-check the NCEES website, but last I read a few months ago was that the NCEES practice exam doesn't change. If you buy it a second time, you get the same exam again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jmith23,

Thank you very much. Do you know If the CBT Are same or they have the different questions from the database in the each test? If they are different, how come only one practice exam sample can represent the real exam. A lot of people says the practice exam very close to the real one.

Jmith23,

Thank you very much. Do you know If the CBT Are same or they have the different questions from the database in the each test? If they are different, how come only one practice exam sample can represent the real exam. A lot of people says the practice exam very close to the real one.
The real exam is drawn from a database. I don't know why there's only one, but the practice exam gives a decent representation of the real exam. 

Back