Breath: Civil, Depth: Water Resources/Env

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyyearslater

Reaction score
What was your assessment of both the Civil (breath) and Water Resources/Environmental (Depth) portions of the test?

Morning was a breeze, the afternoon was a little more difficult. I am optimistic that I did enough to pass, but it was not easy by any means in the PM for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I thought morning was difficult (mostly because my structural background is terrible).  I ended up with 8 "circled" questions, and then remembered a dumb mistake I made during lunch (in the H&H section no less), so it's really 9 circled questions.  That portion was much more difficult than the NCEES practice exam (in my opinion), and there were a couple of concepts I had never heard of.  I was sad that there wasn't more geotech, as that's probably my second strongest subject.

Afternoon was completely fine for me.  I ended up with one circle, and had enough time to do all problems twice.  Yay EET.

I agree that there were a lot more conceptual type questions in the morning than I expected.  The afternoon questions seemed to be slighted weighted towards hydraulic type questions. 

I felt breadth was easier than depth. Still, depth was doable because of EET training and organized binder. 

I think geo. and struct. were the most defficult for me on morning session I am pretty sure of nearly 30 questions . In afternoon there was more 10 questions I was not sure so I suppose sure of 30 questions. I will pass in Jesus name.

1) When exactly do we have the results?  2) Where can I sell my books?!   3) How can an engineer also start working for him/herself on the side? Thanks..

Back