Expected Results: June 2nd

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owism

PE
Reaction score
based on the 5 weeks 5 days it took in October 2016 :reading:  

I would say just before memorial day weekend. That is when they were released last year. I have a feeling that the NCEES like to go into the holiday weekend with a sense of accomplishment. 

wish i was this guy this weekend instead of taking the exam:

BILLNYE012.JPG

Doesn't it also depend on the state?  I thought that after NCEES releases the scores, some states vote to approve/accept the scores before releasing them. 

I'm just hoping that since CA decoupled the exam, we CA PE takers will get our results when NCEES releases them. Last October, it was awful being one of the last states to get results!

I am kind of wondering how likely May 25th will be.

The mechanical specifications changed to a new specification this time around and NCEES is looking for engineers to help set the standard for the new exam specifications. Looks like they will be meeting May 19-20th. I wouldn't hold my breath for the May 25th date if they are only doing a standard setting study on May 19th and 20th.

I am kind of wondering how likely May 25th will be.

The mechanical specifications changed to a new specification this time around and NCEES is looking for engineers to help set the standard for the new exam specifications. Looks like they will be meeting May 19-20th. I wouldn't hold my breath for the May 25th date if they are only doing a standard setting study on May 19th and 20th.
how dare you use logic...

Results are not released until the EB spam thread reaches the designated threshold. Any of you who want to see your results before Independence Day better start racking up your spam post count.

The results will be released 8-12 weeks after the exam date. Geez, doesn't anybody believe the NCEES website?

Back