What is your dating style?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadagoose

That's preposterous.
Reaction score
I don't date.  But if I did, it would be because the girl was super hot.  I mean it would be great to find some young hot prodigy who finished university at 16 and is now a practicing doctor and combine incomes to buy some super house but how realistic is that.

I would choose the cashier super hot girl over the meh 25 year old nurse.  I suppose an open relationship with the nurse would also work.

I don't date.  But if I did, it would be because the girl was super hot.  I mean it would be great to find some young hot prodigy who finished university at 16 and is now a practicing doctor and combine incomes to buy some super house but how realistic is that.

I would choose the cashier super hot girl over the meh 25 year old nurse.  I suppose an open relationship with the nurse would also work.
Why are you asking our dating styles if you don't date? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you are unemployed, are you actually an engineer?
Technically, without my P.eng, I can't even use that term.  Ever since I learned that I didn't care anymore.  I don't even wear my ring anymore.  I threw it out.

Technically, without my P.eng, I can't even use that term.  Ever since I learned that I didn't care anymore.  I don't even wear my ring anymore.  I threw it out.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12359-1387842535-7.gif

lol.  I'm Computer and work in the client facing non technical side of software.  As far as I recall, a p.eng would bring only downsides.

Back