PE form & process - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Adalberto

PE form & process

Good afternoon , I'm looking for a mentor or licensed PE who has been through the process and is willing to help me with all this process from the forms thru the PE exam, I'm willing to pay for your service, here's my email address

c.adalberto@gmail.com

Thanks & regards

Ac 

1 minute ago, Adalberto said:

Good afternoon , I'm looking for a mentor or licensed PE who has been through the process and is willing to help me with all this process from the forms thru the PE exam, I'm willing to pay for your service, here's my email address

c.adalberto@gmail.com

Thanks & regards

Ac 

It all depends on what state you are applying mate. Let us know the state and I'm sure somebody will help you through it. Also, this topic belongs in the general PE forum, not October exam results forum.

NY, but the tutorial can be done over the internet & phone , I don't think needs to be presence, as I travel too much and must of of time I'm NC

18 hours ago, Adalberto said:

NY, but the tutorial can be done over the internet & phone , I don't think needs to be presence, as I travel too much and must of of time I'm NC

Ahh ok. Have you gone through the check list? I ended up not taking the PE in NY, instead took it in CT because on how early everything is due.