PE form & process

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adalberto

Reaction score
Good afternoon , I'm looking for a mentor or licensed PE who has been through the process and is willing to help me with all this process from the forms thru the PE exam, I'm willing to pay for your service, here's my email address

[email protected]

Thanks & regards

Ac 

Good afternoon , I'm looking for a mentor or licensed PE who has been through the process and is willing to help me with all this process from the forms thru the PE exam, I'm willing to pay for your service, here's my email address

[email protected]

Thanks & regards

Ac 
It all depends on what state you are applying mate. Let us know the state and I'm sure somebody will help you through it. Also, this topic belongs in the general PE forum, not October exam results forum.

NY, but the tutorial can be done over the internet & phone , I don't think needs to be presence, as I travel too much and must of of time I'm NC

NY, but the tutorial can be done over the internet & phone , I don't think needs to be presence, as I travel too much and must of of time I'm NC
Ahh ok. Have you gone through the check list? I ended up not taking the PE in NY, instead took it in CT because on how early everything is due.

Back