Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
(just looking for ideas)

Colony ( 5/10 meh's worth watching)

Last edited by a moderator:
On Season 3 of the old X Files (though it's on Hulu).  The truth is out there...

Blue Bloods

Drunk History

I watched the first 2 episodes of the OA but it seemed to get strange / unravel from there on

We're watching Hawaii 5-0 and Last Man Standing right now. We just finished up The Fall and while it was slow at times, I thought it was a really good show. We've been wanting to start Stranger Things, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am on Season 3 of Last man standing, have to say I don't really care for "older Kristen" and the new story line they did with her after the first season..

never mind then!!!!!  ;)

I do like it but I may just be watching too much at a time, after a while all Tim Allen's stuff sounds a like, when I watch the show I sometimes feel like I am also watching The Santa Clause and Toy Story

Our current series is Star Trek: Enterprise.  Not as bad as I had been told, still decent for a Trek fix and in high def, too.

Most recent:  Eddie Murphy's Delirious. From freaking 1983 - I still remember some of the jokes from hearing kids repeat them in the hallways in my sophomore year of HS - "Hey boy, you look mighty cute in them jeans!".  Funny too, to see how unpopular Reagan was at that time:  the show was recorded in Washington, DC, and at one point Eddie mentions Ronald Reagan and the entire theater erupted with booing.  

Season 13 of NCIS.  I'll wait for the current season to be available without commercials.

Funny too, to see how unpopular Reagan was at that time:  the show was recorded in Washington, DC, and at one point Eddie mentions Ronald Reagan and the entire theater erupted with booing.
He probably was unpopular in DC.  The 49 state electoral landslide he won in '84 would seem to indicate the disdain was somewhat localized.

Trailer Park Boys.  ?

And Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Not sure if it's on Netflix, but I've been watching "Outsiders".  Bunch of Appalachian mountain people in Kentucky fighting with the town/coal company that wants to kick them out and strip mine.

Stopped watching Homeland once >>SPOILER ALERT<< Brody was killed off.  It just wasn't as interesting to me anymore.  First couple seasons were awesome though.

Back