Engineer Boards
​ ​
Nancy Ho

Demand and energy management/calculations

59 minutes ago, cos90 said:

She was talking about a question on the actual PE exam. Please be careful because you could get someone barred from being a PE forever if they answered your question. We cannot discuss the Exam content, we signed an agreement.

I do not think anyone will mean that. Everyone on the forum must be aware of the conditions of NCEES/Board.  And what I meant was, it is easy sometimes to explain  with the help of an example then by simple explanation of theory.  Anyways I framed a house hold question or him/her to start, It is always good to reiterate, revise and remind such cautions  again and again, lest we make a mistake and  thanks for doing it.

Chapter 27 (14 pages in all) of  Wildi book gives a very good Idea and explanation on this topic. Wildi sir has given a few examples nicely explained. This chapter along with going through and understanding a few types of fares given in the link shared by KatyLied PE of Alabama Power gives you fair idea of the subject. To me this topic is an application of a simple bussiness sense. Is there anything else left in this topic.

On 2/6/2017 at 10:17 AM, KatyLied P.E. said:

I will send you some references in a few minutes

Any chance I could get this info on demand and energy calcs?

Thanks

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, HotFudge said:

Any chance I could get this info on demand and energy calcs?

Thanks

Yes.  Give me a day or so.