• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy PE Power reference materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying used PE power material. Please let me know if you are looking to sell any.

Thank you!

Thank you. The books I was interested in your post are all sold out. :(  Was the Chelapati book helpful?

Thanks!

Thank you. The books I was interested in your post are all sold out. :(  Was the Chelapati book helpful?

Thanks!
I didn't find it very useful, but did study symmetrical components from it and a few other topics. Not nearly as useful as Graffeo. I don't recall if I actually referenced Chelapati on the exam.

Thank you all. Does anyone have Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE exam by John A Camara? 

Thank you!

Thank you all. Does anyone have Power Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE exam by John A Camara? 

Thank you!

I don't think this was a very popular book in this forum. I rented this book from Amazon (at the time it was very cheap, like $15) but found it mostly useless. Didn't take it to the exam. The rental price is much higher now.

Back