Jump to content
Engineer Boards
CivilTX

Hello (Howdy) from Texas!

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I just passed my FE Exam on my second attempt. I will be taking the Civil/Transportation PE Exam in April 2017 and am excited for this new challenge, but very nervous. I don't know where to start studying... I purchased the CERM, Six minute problems, and NCEES Practice Exam.

I look forward to learning from this forum and contributing to others through my experience.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome and good luck!

Where in TX are you at?  Used to worked in Houston and Pasadena from 2013-2016.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CivilTX, welcome.

I would suggest downloading the NCEES exam specs to help you focus on "where to start."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arjay said:

Welcome and good luck!

Where in TX are you at?  Used to worked in Houston and Pasadena from 2013-2016.

Thank you @Arjay and I am in Portland/Corpus Christi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, matt267 PE said:

@CivilTX, welcome.

I would suggest downloading the NCEES exam specs to help you focus on "where to start."

Thank you @matt267 PE, I have downloaded the NCEES exam specs. Looking into Testmasters and buying all other required references.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CivilTX said:

Thank you @matt267 PE, I have downloaded the NCEES exam specs. Looking into Testmasters and buying all other required references.

Taking a class is an excellent idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×