Febuary EET Transportation Depth Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triggers

Reaction score
Is anyone who is taking EET's transportation live webinar (or on demand) interesting in a google study group or something similar? 

Thanks

-Matt

Is anyone who is taking EET's transportation live webinar (or on demand) interesting in a google study group or something similar? 

Thanks

-Matt
Hi Matt,

just as a word of advice, you should ask this question during the webinar via messenger that is used during the webinar. I am sure that not everyone who is taking the EET course frequents engineeringboards.com (their loss! :p ). Setting up a Goodle study group is a great idea but you will get more feedback if you suggest it during the class.

Congrats on signing up for the class, you will not regret it!

Best of luck!

I'm doing the on-demand Breadth and Transportation Depth with EET! I'd love to be included in a google study!

-Courtney

Hi Matt,

just as a word of advice, you should ask this question during the webinar via messenger that is used during the webinar. I am sure that not everyone who is taking the EET course frequents engineeringboards.com (their loss! :p ). Setting up a Goodle study group is a great idea but you will get more feedback if you suggest it during the class.

Congrats on signing up for the class, you will not regret it!

Best of luck!
Will do.  Hopefully by then I will learn how to spell the months of the year and the difference between interested and interesting. 

Will do.  Hopefully by then I will learn how to spell the months of the year and the difference between interested and interesting. 
Best of luck. Don't be so hard on yourself... ptatohed is here for that :)

We did this with my EET group, and I had a couple numbers of people on this board that I'd text with.....you're doing the right thing!

I'm planning at doing the EET On-demand course due to my current location.  I'm down for a google study group.  

Hi Matt- I am taking EET review course on demand for the breadth and live webinar for the transportation depth. I am actually interested in the study group.

I am signing up for the transpo depth webinar and on-demand for the breadth. Willing to do study group.

@Triggers or anyone who got into the study group, I'm taking both breadth and transportation depth. Please add me into your group.

I am setting up the google group this week in preparation for first Transportation class Feb 14th.  I will post the link on this thread and advertise it during the live webinar.  Having never set one up, I am open to suggestions to make it more valuable to everyone.  Unfortunately, I am taking the Breadth on-demand, but will try to maintain the live webinar pace so this group can be used for that as well.

Thanks

Back