• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical HVAC - PE Exam Prep Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan.castelli

Reaction score
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. 

I am selling my PE exam prep materials for the Mechanical HVAC exam. These are the only materials I studied with and the only references I brought with me to the exam. Using only these, I passed the October 2016 exam on my first try!

• Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 13th edition by Lindeburg ($250)
  • Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th edition by Lindeburg ($85)
  • PE Mechanical Engineering: HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam by NCEES ($30)
  • Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam HVAC and Refrigeration Problems, 2nd edition by Elder ($65)
I bought these materials new and did not write in any of them - so they are in "like new" condition. I have photos ready to send, if interested.

I will sell individually for prices listed (add $10 for shipping each) - or will sell as a set for $400, including shipping. Prices are firm and I prefer to use PayPal.

I almost don't want to sell these because they remind me of my triumph over the behemoth that is the PE exam :) but I know they could be helping someone else.

Thanks, Ryan

Back