GA Tech Power PE class

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:16 PM, majorever said: https://pe.gatech.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-preparation-for-pe-exam-power-option Is this the GA tech classes everyone is talking about?
if the class is anything like the binder for it, i'd say move on. I don't think that binder helped me in the slightest. Maybe just a tiny bit of confidence boost being able to breeze through the problems
How can you honestly judge the class by saying you didn't take the class?

You really need to stop advising people on subjects related to the power pe test, cause in your case it only stands for passed exam.

How can you honestly judge the class by saying you didn't take the class?
you seem to have a difficult time comprehending statements.

I was clearly judging the binder and made it clear that I was.

You really need to stop advising people on subjects related to the power pe test, cause in your case it only stands for passed exam.
seeing how I passed without an EE background, it's safe to say i'm the best person to ask for tips mainly because, again, I PASSED WITHOUT AN EE BACKGROUND

12 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: How can you honestly judge the class by saying you didn't take the class?
you seem to have a difficult time comprehending statements.I was clearly judging the binder and made it clear that I was.

12 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: You really need to stop advising people on subjects related to the power pe test, cause in your case it only stands for passed exam.
seeing how I passed without an EE background, it's safe to say i'm the best person to ask for tips mainly because, again, I PASSED WITHOUT AN EE BACKGROUND
Whatever. I stand by my statements. I passed the test and somehow manage not to be an arrogant ass about the whole situation.

I somehow imagine that you are not as good as you think you are.

12 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: How can you honestly judge the class by saying you didn't take the class?
you seem to have a difficult time comprehending statements.I was clearly judging the binder and made it clear that I was.

12 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: You really need to stop advising people on subjects related to the power pe test, cause in your case it only stands for passed exam.
Dude, why are you so butt hurt? You don't have to be an ass and argue with everyone.

Dude, why are you so butt hurt? You don't have to be an ass and argue with everyone.
This guy is an idiot and a liar. What the hell is his issue?

BTW...he just mentioned he failed the exam in this post. He is all over the map and pissing everyone off in this forum.

its the same NEC for the PE exam as the contractor exam.

as my first post said, lack of the NEC knowledge would have been the reason I failed the PE exam in October. guessed on most of the questions and there were a lot

if the class is anything like the binder for it, i'd say move on. I don't think that binder helped me in the slightest. Maybe just a tiny bit of confidence boost being able to breeze through the problems
In all candor I think your logic is flawed.  You can't judge the class solely on the binder.  The binder by itself is not going to provide the maximum help.  The binder, used in conjunction with the class, is what is most effective.  I took the class.  I lived and breathed that material for 4 months.  If you are diligent and patient you will learn the material and not just learn how to do problems.  Combine that with CI and Spinup sample tests and you will have a good chance of success.

Back