Predictive Text - Page 4 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
tj_PE

Predictive Text

You are a good friend to me know when you're having fun at all times with a lot more to say to me and I think I'll just keep going on it for me a little bit.

• Like 1

And if I could do that it'd have a little one of those Amazon I have never spent my gosh.

• Like 1

I'm sorry for so I will have the money for a friend's engagement ring and then our own work but really hope you all are such wonderful night for the new year's journal is a baby and then Strickland I will just caught very excited about this weekend is the right thing you are so desrving I will just want the tour I have done several summers are all our own if we have one weekend.

• Like 1

I am not sure if you want to go to the store and get a chance to look at the end of the day off and on the couch.

• Like 2

The only thing is I don't have a great time and consideration of this email in the morning to see if it was a pleasure meeting you in advance for the first time.  

• Like 1

My cat's paw is a little more like the other hand you can see.

• Like 1

A tumbler of Scotch is the best thing that he is doing for the first day of work.

• Like 2

A few days ago and I was like a little girl and I was like to get a new one for you to track the person you are looking for a new job and I am looking for a new job and I am looking for a new job.... Oh.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

From my work phone (punctuation added for clarity): "I don't think you can do that. The only one that problem is that the app is free and it doesn't work with the scanner."  

• Like 1

Ok. I will come home if need be there for that is just what I was looking at the spot tracker and all the ones beyond that is just what I was looking at the spot tracker and all the ones beyond that is the spot tracker...

• Like 1

And I have a lot of shuffling going on in the world of the United Kingdom of the United States and Canada and the world has to say to you that I am using it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And if I can do that then potentially for the rest of your the first weekend in my life and figure that is the team soon to come into it tonight is dope.

Yeah it would be a good idea to help you out with the new stuff and I will be in touch with b

And you can do that then potentially talk about the white and black pants.

• Haha 1

I'm not even sure if you want to be in the same room as a reference and completely agree with that statement

• Like 2

Yeah I think I have it for now but I will be in touch with you soon to see if I can get a hold of you and the elephant 

• Like 1

I drink because I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it.

Full disclosure: I started that one outright with "I drink because". Maybe this is more appropriate for the drunk thread? Or the hangover thread?

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. 

(My phone senses some insecurity? )

• Haha 2

Exam and I will be in the office tomorrow and will be able to get back to you on the couch

I’m gonna was a rough morning for the kids but they are still good for us 

The first time I saw the first time I was gonna be a little late to the house.

Yeah it would be a good idea to help you out with the new stuff and I will be in touch with / you soon to see if I can get a hold of you and see if you can get me a job in the next few weeks or so I will survive but those who are not interested in this shit will give me a good deal 

The slash is after "recovered" text 

I love you too much to say that you are my mom 

• Haha 1