Predictive Text

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User1

Reaction score
Use the predictive text selection to spice up the conversation with random jabber and overall amusement.

For example, my friend requested people type her name is (and use predictive center selection for the next word) mine was:

Shellie is my favorite part of the double d brotherhood. 

I don't do well with rules so it's nothing 100% or anything, but just pay attention to your options and see where they take you! 

I guess this might limit participants to those who are on mobile devices and I have to get the job done right now and then I will be in the seattle area and have been working with the idea of having kids..... Lol wat

It's 40 degrees here but negative 8 where I used to live in the morning and evening and I have to get the best way of doing business with you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I hope you have a great day and you have a great day today and you are both great and thanks for the great day.

I'm so excited to go back home tonight so we could be friends but he didn't get it yet but it's so fun I can't stop thinking him for sure how many things are we doing for a while.

^^Apparently me (or my phone) has some hidden feelings... Haha!

I love you all the time to time and money to pay for the next two weeks anyway

I can be bought or I am buying someone for the next two weeks!

I don't think I'm going out of this house but I'm sure that it's all good but it doesn't have any kind of the challenge of being the only two things that happen when you get a little closer to the end.

It's all about getting closer to the end right? Well as a whole bunch more information and resources on a few of them have been a while back and forth between the two different lighting situations where I can hang out

I'm gonna hop out the next day on a Monday and am on my way back from work today so we could get the chance to win a super bowl of soup!

Ikea and I have to get the job of keeping your own home and I have to go take the test of time to time and money

So happy for the people that have to come out here for a while running the way back from work and getting to know that I have a good thing and I'm going out of it and then again I'm just not gonna let it happen again.

^^Soooo I guess I'm trying to keep myself unhappy... Hahaha what?

Expensive and I have to get the job of a sudden death

Welp. That escalated quickly...

Back