Books for PE preparation on sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Habib

PE
Reaction score
I have following available for sale if anyone is interested:

1. MERM 13 th edition ( entire book is tabbed with chapter numbers, and will come with separately tabbed index). Book is pretty new. $250

2. Quick reference guide to go with 13th edition. Few chapters tabbed and highlighted. $80

3. Practice problems to go with 13th edition. $80

4. NCEES sampl exams (2008). I have two copies of these. Each copy is $35.

5. I also have individual copies of NCEES Exams for all three disciplines. Each copy is $35.

6. MERM 10 edition and practice problems corresponding to 11th edition. Price for both is $30.

7. SMS for HVAC $80

8. SMS TFS $80

9. FE/EIT Review mechanical by M Saad 2nd edition $50

10. Many binders and PDF stuff to support HVAC depth. I can provide these for free if you buy 5 or more of above items.

I have following available for sale if anyone is interested:

1. MERM 13 th edition ( entire book is tabbed with chapter numbers, and will come with separately tabbed index). Book is pretty new. $250

2. Quick reference guide to go with 13th edition. Few chapters tabbed and highlighted. $80

3. Practice problems to go with 13th edition. $80

4. NCEES sampl exams (2008). I have two copies of these. Each copy is $35.

5. I also have individual copies of NCEES Exams for all three disciplines. Each copy is $35.

6. MERM 10 edition and practice problems corresponding to 11th edition. Price for both is $30.

7. SMS for HVAC $80

8. SMS TFS $80

9. FE/EIT Review mechanical by M Saad 2nd edition $50

10. Many binders and PDF stuff to support HVAC depth. I can provide these for free if you buy 5 or more of above items.
Add ASHRAE Refregeration 2006 to above list for $25.

Thanks

Back