2017 Spring (April, 2017 Exam) PE Civil Construction group study

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky41

Reaction score
I am looking 3 to 4 who are currently preparing their spring 2017 PE Civil -Construction Exam.

What I have in mind is to:

1. Pick topics and do practice problems on weekends --- these problems can be exchange on email and may be discussed over the phone as well.

2. Exchange cheat-sheets for PE topics that would help during exam.

3. Discuss any other ideas that would help us.

Send me a message I would put together small group. I would prefer before Dec. 25th, 2016.

Hi Sky, I am studying for the April 2017 exam in NJ, I am interested in a studying together. I also signed up for School of PE. Have you started studying yet?

cuatona1, I am also studying for the exam in NJ.  I have started studying using the ASCE review course.  My studying has started slow as I am still waiting for confirmation to take the test. One of my references typed the referral and included some sort of digital signature that they did not like, so he had to resubmit it with a hand signature.  I am hoping they approve it at today's board meeting so that I can go full steam ahead. If you would like to coordinate, feel free to PM me.

Hi Tunnel,

I started studdying for the construction depth for the april exam. I will send you an email and we can take it from there.

Thanks.

Greetings All,

I started studying for the construction depth for NY. I live in NJ.

We can share challenging problems and work on their solutions from now on.

Good Luck to All

Back