NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsitsad

Reaction score
I am already a licensed PE but I feel your pain.  I have a co-worked who sat this October.  A letter came today and was sitting at his desk, which I opened per his direction - results! And he passed!

Check your mail!  :pcs:

Are you sure you aren't trolling? i failed before and got the results online before anything else.

Can we get a scan of your results w/ the postmarked envelope? Without that, I don't believe.

Wonderful, my address on file is wrong. I just sent the fax, likely too late. 

He said he was a PE himself, he said the letter is his [co-worker's] co-worked.  This is an ENGINEERING forum.

PICTURE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPENED!!

Wonderful, my address on file is wrong. I just sent the fax, likely too late. 
Happened to me too, but I faxed in a quick letter Last Friday.  I think you should be fine, they said the board meeting was yesterday and the letters should be going out yesterday and today.  So hopefully you got it there in time.

I just called the Board and spoke to Al.  He said the results were sent out, sent either email or snail mail (depending on which employee at the state was handling your application).  He also verified that I passed and said the state has authorized NCEES to release the results, but doesn't know why they are not online.  

I just called the Board and spoke to Al.  He said the results were sent out, sent either email or snail mail (depending on which employee at the state was handling your application).  He also verified that I passed and said the state has authorized NCEES to release the results, but doesn't know why they are not online.  
Al is the man.  Not sure if all his facts are true though, like authorizing NCEES to release the results.  But him, Tim and this other lady confirmed that I passed.  Congrats on that.  I'll keep my face pinned to the window of my house until I see the mail man come.

Back