California - Seismic/Survey Results Distribution

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon_Matt

Reaction score
Please post here as soon as you receive your California seismic or survey results emails.

For those that don't know the process you'll get an email with a pin identifier and then hours later you'll get another email with a secure document containing the test results; the pin identifier will be required to open the results document.

Fingers crossed for good news!

I'm hoping for this afternoon.  This has been such a monumental distraction for me, I just need to know.  

Good luck everyone! Hope they come in today! I've been on pins and needles these past couple weeks.

End of the year 2013 -> 2016 CBC code change has made me too busy to really even think about the test results... and yet, here we are.

My strength is Seismic, yet I failed that section last cycle, albeit without studying. Going to be a fun, fun couple of weeks if I manage to fail the Seismic portion again.

Has anyone gotten the first email yet?

And would the license database be updated yet?

Anxiously Waiting for Seismic...I have been reading the other California result thread every 10 minutes..Good Luck everyone.

Please post here as soon as you receive your California seismic or survey results emails.

For those that don't know the process you'll get an email with a pin identifier and then hours later you'll get another email with a secure document containing the test results; the pin identifier will be required to open the results document.

Fingers crossed for good news!
Of course you had to start a new thread! The old one was on fire. This was probably a good idea.

yeah this was a good idea....everyone hop aboard the misery train !! toot toot!

This will be me at lunch

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20676-1385441890-0.gif

Update from my contact

[SIZE=11pt]We have asked NCEES to release the national results this morning. The state exams should be out by tomorrow. However, we will try to start the release this afternoon if we can. And, yes, each and every one of the results is getting sent out by email. That is part of the reason why it takes so long to release everything. Civil Engineer results, of course, take the longest because of the volume and the coordination of three exams, so please give it some time before you receive it.   [/SIZE]

Back