• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrical PE Power Exam - Practice Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tgale

Reaction score
Up for sale are the practice exam materials that I used to study for, and pass, the October 2016 electrical power PE exam.  I bought each practice exam brand new from NCEES & Complex Imaginary a few months before the exam and all are in "like-new" condition (did not write on any pages, no torn pages, no highlight marks).

I would highly recommend using these or similar practice exams while studying for your exam. I found the difficulty level of the NCEES practice exam to be slightly more representative of the actual exam than the CI material. However, the CI provides more practice problems and will serve as a better overall study guide for the exam.  

The following items are included for a total price of $150 (I'll cover the cost of UPS shipment).  Photos are available upon request.  Please feel free to respond to this post, PM, or send me an email with any questions, my email is [email protected].  Paypal would be my preferred method of payment.

1. Complex Imaginary Practice Exams - Complete Set (vol. 1-4) (retail $150)

2. Complex Imaginary Electrical Code Drill Book - Based on 2014 version of NEC (retail $30)

3. NCEES - PE Electrical and Computer Practice Exam (retail $39.95)

Back