PE Power study material recommend

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigking8190

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, 

I plan to take Power PE in next April, can anyone recommend study materials and what materials should bring in test date ?

If i want to take Review course, which one is better ? School of PE or testmaster ?

Thanks !! 

I believe there's a thread somewhere which discusses this topic. I have a list of the references I used for the Oct 2016 exam. Didn't take a review course and I've been outta school for 10 years almost. Also had 2 binders with all sorts of printed pdfs although mostly ended up being useless for the exam but I didn't want to not have the info and need it.

Definitely would recommend IEEE red book as a reference. I don't recall seeing anyone recommend this but I happened to take it with me and it proved very useful during the exam.

I have 3 ring binders for each EE Power subject that I am clearing out of the attic.  It is all tabbed and labeled and ready for test day.  Are you interested as it is on sale?  I passed using them.

@jerry I would be interested in those books. can you pm with the info

Back