Mailing a support check??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngmakhlo_PE

CIVIL
Reaction score
I submitted a purchase order to support the board and I would like to pay via check so I selected that option and upon checkout the notice said "make check payable to..." and did not list anything. I can use paypal I suppose but I just wanted to clarify where checks can be sent for future supporters.

What is the difference between the $25 "1 year" and $5 "Help keep"? The 1-year has a table but I don't know if the Help-keep is meant to be a one-time, one month or recurring. Still looking so I'm sorry if it's there and I can't see it.

Thanks!
only difference is the amount, the $5 was set up for people that just wanted to donate a smaller one time amount (which is still very much appreciated)  - You can elect to make the one year supporting membership reoccurring, but its not expected to be anything more than a one time "thanks for the info fee"

With the supporting membership you get a few more perks like increased mailbox size, the "supporting member' title, etc.. wish there was more to give!

When this site started it was $10 / month,  now its basically about the same as an average car payment so thank you to all whom have pitched in!

Back