When Are License Numbers Available? - Page 3 - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
CntrlEngrPE

When Are License Numbers Available?

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
46 minutes ago, merp said:

Florida board has updated DBPR to show pass but license number isn't available yet.

I don't not see anything that says I passed on the DBPR. My status is still Eligible for Exam.

If you click "Find Exam Information" it shows the Pass result. 

But yea, "Search for a Licensee" does still show Eligible for Exam.

2 hours ago, DelaCujae said:

Confirmed, Florida PE license numbers for the October 2016 exam are now available. Check at https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=0&SID 

I already ordered my stamp at https://www.acornsales.com/Self-Inking-Pe-Stamp-p/3006eng.htm   $39.95

:D

I ordered a self inking stamp from pestamps for $27.20 shipped. Also working on getting my digital signature. 

10 hours ago, Masterpe said:

"Mod on 3030 does not match Mod on 1012"

ah of course. I called about this, they tried to pin it on me, that it was a mistake i made, but turned out to be due to an issue THEY made on the application. And of course it wasn't corrected. Everything else shows updated as of 1/11/2017

And of course, no once called me about this issue even though i emailed TWICE inquiring on the update to my license. And lastly, of course it's a black lady taking care of this.

Your point?

12 hours ago, Masterpe said:

... And lastly, of course it's a black lady taking care of this.

Did I read that last line correctly? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it sure sounds a bit wacky!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maji said:

Did I read that last line correctly? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it sure sounds a bit wacky!

Agree. Note my comment above yours.

After passing exam in October, I sent in licensing application along with the required documents/$75 fee last month.  I though it took too long so I contacted LARA by email.  They said my application was deficient and mailed me explaining deficiencies and how to correct them.

I guess they can't locate my original application to sit for exam.  Hope nothing serious.

Worst is over because I already passed the exam but why couldn't they just e-mail me.