TENNESSEE!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same to you @TNPE!!!! Huge relief!!!!
I didn't see a single person at the Knoxville testing center who was taking it in EE, much less power.  Mostly CEs, at least all around me.  Which was kind of alarming in that the power industry is a big deal around this area with the influence from TVA, TVPPA and the local power providers in this area.  Glad to know I wasn't alone, cause I was thinking, "wtf, DOT must have a lot of dirt they need moved."

raiden__the_god_of_thunder_by_remle012-d8pu693.jpg

Congrats!! POWER UP!

I didn't see a single person at the Knoxville testing center who was taking it in EE, much less power.  Mostly CEs, at least all around me.  Which was kind of alarming in that the power industry is a big deal around this area with the influence from TVA, TVPPA and the local power providers in this area.  Glad to know I wasn't alone, cause I was thinking, "wtf, DOT must have a lot of dirt they need moved."
Yeah. I was in there. I deal with relays a lot and setting them. So luckily, I do short circuit analysis and stuff like that all the time. It definitely helped me for the exam.

Back