Arizona

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently in Arizona and I got my results......from taking it in Florida :eek:

I might give my username and password to someone to check the result for me....
Haha, I hear you, I haven't stop shaking and my stomach is in knots right now, but in the end, this was our test, we put the effort in, we did our best, pass or fail we have to own it, accept it, and move forward with either screaming in joy or pulling all of our references back together and figure out where we went wrong. I emailed the board and asked if we can expect results today so I will let you know when/if I hear back. Good luck to you! :)  

Haha, I hear you, I haven't stop shaking and my stomach is in knots right now, but in the end, this was our test, we put the effort in, we did our best, pass or fail we have to own it, accept it, and move forward with either screaming in joy or pulling all of our references back together and figure out where we went wrong. I emailed the board and asked if we can expect results today so I will let you know when/if I hear back. Good luck to you! :)  
Thanks brotha.....

Funny I just found out about this forum until AFTER I take the PE. 

AZ - Mechanical Systems and Materials - October 2016

I am anxiously waiting for results as well.. I'll check back in as soon as I see something!

Funny I just found out about this forum until AFTER I take the PE. 

AZ - Mechanical Systems and Materials - October 2016

I am anxiously waiting for results as well.. I'll check back in as soon as I see something!
Best of luck!! I think I am going to throw up!

the AZ state board just updated their licensing page at 10 am. I searched my name and nothing came up but I also looked for newly added license numbers that have local addresses and there does not appear to be any newly added licenses for locals.

Back