South Carolina results? - Page 3 - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ScurvyBones

South Carolina results?

21 minutes ago, SK82 said:

I PASSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!   What a great feeling!

Thanks @ClemsonEngineer for your post, I would have never checked my SC LLR account otherwise.  Now I can enjoy my weekend and Christmas season!  

Good luck to everyone and to those of you that have to wait on NCEES to release your scores; hopeful y'all can celebrate as well. 

When you look at your licence number did it match the number available on the "change of address" webpage?

1 hour ago, bms4790civ said:

Hopefully that's the case.  So you were early and out-of-state as well? 

I am in state and have the 4 years of experience so I am assuming no on early. 

9 minutes ago, happycat said:

When you look at your licence number did it match the number available on the "change of address" webpage?

It matches.  

I would imagine. It looks like they spent Friday putting some of the licensees in the database on the website, it makes sense that they finish tomorrow. I don't think in the recent years it has taken more than 2 days for SC to release results. 

I got it to work this time....I think im a PE.

License number: 33975
License type: Engineering

Classification(s)  
   ENGINEER CATEGORY A

First Issue Date: 12/09/2016
Expiration: 06/30/2018

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, SK82, P.E. said:

I'm not sold until I see it in NCEES but when I click "print license card", I have another number assigned to me other than my EIT.  

I'm hopeful this is an unofficial confirmation. 

Thats your number, now we can stamp shit! 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 8:57 AM, bms4790civ said:

That page is blank for me 

7 minutes ago, staringatmonitor said:

I heard people started getting emails, I've not got anything yet

NOTHING FOR ME YET EITHER

1 minute ago, happycat said:

NCEES OR SC LLR

It was from Tracy Gunter at the LLR.  I applied early and out of state so she emailed to say I passed and that I now  needed to fill out full application once I have necessary experience 

1 minute ago, bms4790civ said:

It was from Tracy Gunter at the LLR.  I applied early and out of state so she emailed to say I passed and that I now  needed to fill out full application once I have necessary experience 

Did you initiate that conversation or did she just send it to you?

1 minute ago, ScurvyBones said:

Did you initiate that conversation or did she just send it to you?

I didn't initiate the conversation but I'm sure it takes time to go through all of the early, out of state people.  Didn't seem automated 

I just received my email from the SC Board informing me that I passed... still no email from NCEES. I also sat for the exam early and need to apply for licensure when I get my 4 years experience.

Good luck people.

• Like 1

I am bit confused for what is going on with my stuff. I did not receive an email from LLR, I also am not listed in the Licensee Lookup, but when I go to Print My License it shows me having a license with a PDF copy of it. I am in-state and am NOT early. I may give it until after lunch since things seem to be trickling out then give them a call.

47 minutes ago, SteveC said:

I am bit confused for what is going on with my stuff. I did not receive an email from LLR, I also am not listed in the Licensee Lookup, but when I go to Print My License it shows me having a license with a PDF copy of it. I am in-state and am NOT early. I may give it until after lunch since things seem to be trickling out then give them a call.

I think it takes a day for the licensee lookup system to get updated because mine was showing in my llr account on friday but I wasn't in the licensee lookup system until Saturday.

1 minute ago, bms4790civ said:

Anyone have NCEES confirmation yet?  I got email saying I passed but no updates on NCEES yet 

No emails from NCEES or the SCLLR for me yet but I am in the licensee lookup system.