South Carolina results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall correctly, South Carolina was released later afternoon the 2nd day after the initial mass release of scores so I predict you'll be getting the email from NCEES around 3 PM this afternoon.

In April, the email from NCEES didn't come until 4:50pm. So should be a good chance they release them today.

I called them around lunch and they said results next week. I was hoping it was a "don't bother me anymore" response, but it's not looking good.

What could possibly be the holdup? Ruthless!

It sucks having to wait longer, especially if I failed.  

I would love to know what goes on behind the scenes for a board to not just release the results.  Are there some test scores that are borderline that they would deem pass or fail based off their own criteria?  What would be different from the April test for them to not release score quickly like last time?  

This test has really been a burden, I can't break out the Christmas music and Home Alone like I want to.  My Christmas tree is still in the attic so now I'll be mopping around this weekend getting it ready but thinking about my results.  

I guess the bright side is, we have a few more days to be hopeful that we passed.  

I checked my llr account around 1:00 and it said that i had no pending applications. When i checked my internet history to go to my application status (where it said PE result pending) it says i passed, but i can no longer access that page. Has anybody experienced this?

I passed!  I checked my llr account and clicked on view my pocket card.  It showed up my EIT and my PE with today's issue date.  Ncees still shows nothing.

I passed!  I checked my llr account and clicked on view my pocket card.  It showed up my EIT and my PE with today's issue date.  Ncees still shows nothing.
Ah man I wish I could check that, I opted to take it early so I wouldn't be issued a license yet.  It did change my pending applications from showing my PE application checklist and results pending to just saying that there are no pending applications.  Just want to know the results!

And congrats to you!

Can you do that only if you've applied for licensure in SC? I only applied to take the exam so I don't have an account with LLR.

8 minutes ago, ClemsonEngineer said: I passed!  I checked my llr account and clicked on view my pocket card.  It showed up my EIT and my PE with today's issue date.  Ncees still shows nothing.
Can you do that only if you've applied for licensure in SC? I only applied to take the exam so I don't have an account with LLR.
I would also like to know the answer to this question. I don't believe I have an account through South Carolina as I am from Florida and just registered to take exam early through South Carolina.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I didn't know my login, so i did the process of forgot username....forgot password. Then was able to log in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG SM-N900A..FireKat N3 V25XxXR

I tried this and did not see any update. However when i try to update my home address there is a license number associated with my account. Not sure if this means anything or not. 

Back