CT show me some love!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its 650, I doubt anybody is updating results now. So unusual for CT to be not be the first day. They were first last year and in spring. And I totally cat believe PA got theirs first after letting go PCS. 2016 is really upside down. 

Its 650, I doubt anybody is updating results now. So unusual for CT to be not be the first day. They were first last year and in spring. And I totally cat believe PA got theirs first after letting go PCS. 2016 is really upside down. 
Can't*   

Maddening! But so it goes.  Hopefully we get some good news while drinking coffee tomorrow morning..

I didnt do any work since the first results came out and stayed late to finish up work.... but instead pressed f5 until now.... Im going home just to continue pressing f5 until it's time to get back to work.... and press f5 until God knows when.......

I'm with you both. I can't stop hitting it.  I mean, what if they're uploaded automatically? Who knows how this works!

I'm with you both. I can't stop hitting it.  I mean, what if they're uploaded automatically? Who knows how this works!
is it automatic? then i am definitely staying up. I thought a person entered it so after business hours its kapish

Nono- I don't want to spread any misinformation.  I have no idea if its automatic or inputted manually.

All in all, too many unknowns.  Not going to stop me from refreshing a few(hundred, honestly?) times though.

Nono- I don't want to spread any misinformation.  I have no idea if its automatic or inputted manually.

All in all, too many unknowns.  Not going to stop me from refreshing a few(hundred, honestly?) times though.
CT still has the messege on the board website about April results. so im guessing its not today but all depends on if its automatic or not. Doesn't CT just have NCEES release the result? in this it might later on as i read in another thread that it is updated after hours.

CT needs someone like Light Horse Harry running the show to get these results out ASAP!

Back