Colorado Results Out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 minutes ago, CeeCee said: Also, looks like in the past Missouri has been a couple days behind the initial release [emoji20]
don't be fooled though, bc washington is usually like 3rd or 4th to release and we haven't heard anything yet. 
I am with you. I feel it could go either way. Congrats!! You must be relieved.[emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

By the way everyone, Colorado is historally 2 days after the first states, so was not expecting this today!

Congratulations to you both. Did you both take PE Civil/WRE? I am just curious and wondering how much score you might have expected to get?

Congratulations to you both. Did you both take PE Civil/WRE? I am just curious and wondering how much score you might have expected to get?
 I thought I did pretty good, like maybe 75% on AM and 80% on PM, but who knows.

Passed Control Systems exam ! So relieved this is out of my life...I have a baby on the way you see....I AM A P-E! YAY!!!

No! I asked one of the recent PEs and he said it took them a few days.

Back