Rhode Island Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling bummed with no word from RI yet  :(  definitely seems like not going to hear anything tonight 

Not it either ... My experience with Lois during the applcation process it definetly doesn't seem like calling will do anything or accomplish anything.

NCEES released the results to the state boards on a Thursday for the April exam, and RI examinees got the results the following afternoon. Hopefully it's the same this time around.

Inside info? Hahahah, no, I don't think the board admin likes me much after the issues I had with the 2015 application. So no, I don't, but RI has been either 1st or 2nd day the last few tests.

I found out on a Friday at 3:00PM last year. Don't lose hope yet.

I received my results (Ohio) at 6:32 PM.

Don't give up hope just yet.

The wait sucks!!  I decided to just spend my day doing annual training I need to complete by the end of the year because I didn't feel I could focus on anything else.  I've clicked F5 and refreshed my email more times that I'd like to admit. 

I tried calling and I think she has turned her phone off for the day. I am worried she might be on vacation or something!

Back