Louisiana Board "We have not received the scores"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Louisiana. I highly doubt that is the case. There site is down. Likely updating the roster.

I just chatred with NCEES and they told me the exams have been released to the state boards. I'm trying to get on the lapels site but to no avail.

I will let you guys know if I get a green or red box before the end of the day. 

It has been a while since I took the first exam.  How does notification work now?  Does NCEES notify results or does LAPELS?

Hopefully it will happen today.  It's torture to watch other get results while you sit there and wait

I know what you mean. I thought for sure VA wouldn't release results till Monday based on the April 2016 exam, but I got the notification at 4:56. Didn't look at the result till 5:00 as I prepared to leave the office. I was smiling all the way back home. Still am.

I chatted with NCEES this morning. I was informed that NCEES has not released results to LAPELS yet... 

Back