DE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueHen

Reaction score
DAPE confirmed they "just received" the results and its totally on NCEES to send the email with the results. The wait is almost over!

DAPE confirmed they "just received" the results and its totally on NCEES to send the email with the results. The wait is almost over!
Hopefully this is legit! Who did you talk to? I think we are the only DE test takers on here!

I called DAPE, totally legit. Good luck! Hopefully we get the results and are both PEs!

Hopefully this is legit! Who did you talk to? I think we are the only DE test takers on here!
It was not Peggy. I forget her name, but she was friendly and helpful..I should've asked her for my result lol

This is absolutely true. it's posted on their website in bold red letters (see below) but I haven't received anything from NCEES and my result status is still "Pending".  This is very nerves crushing.

OCTOBER 2016 PE GRADES HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED.  YOU NEED TO LOG INTO YOUR NCEES ACCOUNT AT WWW.NCEES.ORG TO DOWNLOAD YOUR RESULTS.   PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE DAPE OFFICE.

well...well.. I just called NCEES, they told me they didn't get the authorization from DAPE yet to release the results. That conflicts from how I thought it worked. I was under the impression, NCEES gives the green light to DAPE.

well...well.. I just called NCEES, they told me they didn't get the authorization from DAPE yet to release the results. That conflicts from how I thought it worked. I was under the impression, NCEES gives the green light to DAPE.
Doesn't surprise me, DAPE seems to never have their act together.... Super disappointing, hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning...I really did call dape and was told it was on ncees.

Congregation to all you guys. I am thinking you take the exam in your state. So would you please send me the exam hall address, and is it bug hall? with shared table etc. once again Congregation! 

Passed Mechanical (Thermal and Fluid Systems). This was my first attempt. So happy it's over.

Wasting time while waiting for my state to release and wishing I took my PE in the same state I took my EIT (Delaware).  Where was the delaware PE?  At UD?

I took my EIT in 2002 (while I was still in college) so not suprised it changed.

Back