In State candidates added to Florida, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas Boards this morning

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samopuddles

Reaction score
The title would be a good indication that results are incoming but unlikely to happen before NCEES releases results.

I still think results won't be released till sometime next week. I've pretty much wasted this whole work week doing almost nothing...

Just to see a red "FAIL" next week. It's so disappointing. I don't think I'll be one of those to report my failure on any new threads.

I still think results won't be released till sometime next week. I've pretty much wasted this whole work week doing almost nothing...
it is crazy .... cant concentrate on my jobs .....   

I can relate to that, my entire week was spent checking for results...Very unproductive, its ridiculous

yeah somehow..... but TX Board has PE Search, just memorize or note the last No. and compare it each time and check few numbers ..... you will figure out ..... ;)

Tons of PE added since the exam date for Georgia. But they're all from Comity. The latest as of 12/7/2016. So I can safely say that Georgia seems like a no go this week.

Back