October 2016 PE Exam Result Release Date Poll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texator

Reaction score
Let's see what date the majority of you are anticipating the release of the results. It took 42 days after the test in 2015...

only took 24 working days in the spring...we are at 31 if you remove Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Veteran's Day.

Friday December 9th or today. Not looking forward to it at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wow swivel chairs? That sucks. My testing center was actually pretty nice. The actual location sucked and the tables were narrow, but other than that the Ritz was nYce. They even had ice water pitchers and glasses! I got luck to sit alone at the narrow table since my neighbor was a no show.

Wow swivel chairs? That sucks. My testing center was actually pretty nice. The actual location sucked and the tables were narrow, but other than that the Ritz was nYce. They even had ice water pitchers and glasses! I got luck to sit alone at the narrow table since my neighbor was a no show.
yeah, hard to layout books and work in the exam site.

I took it in an office trailer with no heat or AC next to a controlled demolition of a old power plant. Uphill both ways to get to the exam site. Bathroom was a port-o-john.

I took it in an office trailer with no heat or AC next to a controlled demolition of a old power plant. Uphill both ways to get to the exam site. Bathroom was a port-o-john.
Man you are so lucky. I had to take it standing up in a field, the proctors were wolves and anytime we asked to go to the bathroom they just growled at us.

We already know the answer to this.  How dare you doubt the great Keshia?

Did they make you use your finger to fill in the scantron too? All you were missing is the snow and you'd sound like my uncle when he recalled his walk to school (in the deep south lol).

You left out that the answer sheets were punch cards so changing an answer was out of the question.

We also had a nice testing center, comfortable chairs, good lighting, good sized tables. It was much better than what I prepared for so it was a pleasant surprise. I also had a no show next to me (score for more table space!) AND in front of me. Was really surprised by that...

Back