Wait Until After Work to Look at Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Random question for anyone and everyone out of curiosity. Let's says results come 10 AM Friday. Do you not tell anyone and wait until after work to view them? Maybe you have multiple coworkers who took the exam so they might be more aware results came out.

I wouldn't wait. No chance. 

Hell no, I checked non stop for days at work. When I found out I passed, everyone around me heard. If I failed, I would have left the office quickly and quietly.

I keep my email open at work and will check as soon as I get the email.

Either our entire office complex will hear the joy in my voice or I will utter a few choice words quietly to myself.

I checked mine religiously until the email popped up. Then I sat there for like 5 minutes contemplating whether to open until I finally said "F" it! Luckily I was successful and walked around the office like a BOSS!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im not even checking my email. I have the NCEES website open and im breaking the F5 button on my keyboard by pressing it every 2 minutes.

Im not even checking my email. I have the NCEES website open and im breaking the F5 button on my keyboard by pressing it every 2 minutes.
how many of us actually will admit to doing this?

f5.gif

I checked all day, but didn't get the email until I got home.

Back