Results Release Date (based on historical evidence)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texator

Reaction score
Based on my research, NCEES will release the October result between Friday December 9th and Tuesday December 13th. The best indicator is the SE exam scoring meeting date (this ended on Dec. 3rd for 2016). Results in the last several years have been released 5-7 business days after this meeting for the October test. That puts this year's results within this window. Now, everybody take a deep breath, relax and be on the look out on Friday. Trolls stay away from this thread :D

Thank me later...

Based on my research, NCEES will release the October result between Friday December 9th and Tuesday December 13th. The best indicator is the SE exam scoring meeting date (this ended on Dec. 3rd for 2016). Results in the last several years have been released 5-7 business days after this meeting for the October test. That puts this year's results within this window. Now, everybody take a deep breath, relax and be on the look out on Friday. Trolls stay away from this thread :D

Thank me later...
Huh oh! Look who showed up!

trolls_movie.jpg

Troll troll troll troll troll

2392237019_01cecd96f8.jpg

Business days only:

Exam on 10/30/2015, results transmitted for California on 12/15/2015, 31 days

Exam on 4/15/2016, results transmitted for California on 5/26/2016, 30 days

Exam on 10/28/2016, if results are transmitted in 30 days, 12/12/2016

Business days only:

Exam on 10/30/2015, results transmitted for California on 12/15/2015, 31 days

Exam on 4/15/2016, results transmitted for California on 5/26/2016, 30 days

Exam on 10/28/2016, if results are transmitted in 30 days, 12/12/2016
Don't forget to factor in holidays and other events that have happened since October 28: Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, End of Daylight Savings time (that one is a killer), Halloween (that takes away 2 days, really), It was an election year (think of all the necessary grief counseling, that's a week gone), today is Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day,and Christmas and New Year's Eve are right around the corner. 30 business days would put us at....carry the 2....right about the first week in January. 

Don't forget to factor in holidays and other events that have happened since October 28: Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, End of Daylight Savings time (that one is a killer), Halloween (that takes away 2 days, really), It was an election year (think of all the necessary grief counseling, that's a week gone), today is Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day,and Christmas and New Year's Eve are right around the corner. 30 business days would put us at....carry the 2....right about the first week in January. 
Business days only means my count excludes nationally recognized holidays and weekends.

Also can't forget: 2016 was a Leap Year. That February 29 throws me a curve ball every time!

I know you're joking, but it's pretty safe to assume they didn't work on Black Friday

Thank me later...
what's a troll?

Back