No Results this week: NCEES Chat Window

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geomane

Reaction score
Here are the screen shots of the chat I had with Keshia:

Not the news I wanted to hear!!!!!

I hope she is lying.

:waitwall:

See attachment. I can never seem to paste a snip in this test box.

View attachment 8883
Thanks man. But if you look at the statistical data from past October exams, it was never released this early anyway. I'm pretty confident it will be next week, as it falls into the period correlating to past releases.

If its as secretive as it appears why would they tell their customer service people and give them an opportunity to slip up and tell someone...that chat is meaningless.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. NCEES always sticks by the 8-10 week timeframe. 
I hope your are right. I have asked them about 10 times now. I used a different name and email address each time too so they would not feed me some BS.

This is the first time I received a yes or no answer to one of my questions. Then again, she may just be sick of people asking her, so this is her own way of making individuals feel her pain.

They always say that.  The results should be out tomorrow or Friday

Maybe Keshia will report all of her chats to her higher ups and ask them to go ahead and release them so people will stop bugging her about it?  :dunno:

A man can dream, right?  
I'd be lying if I said that hadn't crossed my mind also

Well yes, according to the 8-10 week window, they will absolutely not be released this week.  I agree, let's hold on to our pants here.

Maybe Keshia will report all of her chats to her higher ups and ask them to go ahead and release them so people will stop bugging her about it?  :dunno:

A man can dream, right?  
Let's give it s try! Someone should ask her to confirm that results will not be released next week.

Kim must be off today, lucky her!

A man can dream, right?  
Off topic, but what'd you think of the power exam?  Easy, so-so, harder than Chinese arithmetic, say wtf to yourself on every other problem? I took it in Knoxville and thought it was a very fair exam, but trickier (on certain topics) than Nixon being interrogated about Watergate. 

Off topic, but what'd you think of the power exam?  Easy, so-so, harder than Chinese arithmetic, say wtf to yourself on every other problem? I took it in Knoxville and thought it was a very fair exam, but trickier (on certain topics) than Nixon being interrogated about Watergate. 
I thought it was mostly fair. There were a few that tripped me up, but I will say the School of PE class really helped me and the notes were my Bible for the exam. Without those, I would have been doing a whole lot more digging than I had to do.

Back