Florida Results....This week!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trochreo

Reaction score
Hear me out here...I just realized, in Florida, the deadline for re-examination is next 12/16/2016 (https://fbpe.org/licensure/application-process/principles-practice-examination/)  sometime ago, when I contacted FBPE and asked about re-examanition application dates for April 2017. They told me, all  October 2016 test taker will have one week, after results are released to re-apply. Thus, in order for anybody who failed the test to re-apply, and still meet the 12/16/16 deadline; the results must released be no later than the end of this week.

Make sense?

Like many others, I struggle with the idea of re-taking this monster test in paril, but if i have to, I will. Good luck the wait its almost over. 

Hear me out here...I just realized, in Florida, the deadline for re-examination is next 12/16/2016 (https://fbpe.org/licensure/application-process/principles-practice-examination/)  sometime ago, when I contacted FBPE and asked about re-examanition application dates for April 2017. They told me, all  October 2016 test taker will have one week, after results are released to re-apply. Thus, in order for anybody who failed the test to re-apply, and still meet the 12/16/16 deadline; the results must released be no later than the end of this week.

Make sense?

Like many others, I struggle with the idea of re-taking this monster test in paril, but if i have to, I will. Good luck the wait its almost over. 
Well, if that's true, let's hope there's many good little boy and girl engineer interns that will receive good news from both the Sunshine State and other states, sooner rather than later.

Excellent theory except for the part that states:

NOTE: For applicants that are currently awaiting test results from the previous exam, the re-exam deadline date will be extended for only one week after NCEES notifies you with your score from the previous exam.

NOTE: For applicants that are currently awaiting test results from the previous exam, the re-exam deadline date will be extended for only one week after NCEES notifies you with your score from the previous exam.
And with that... :D

Almost Had It.jpg

I knew, I was right. Just my results. Passed, PE Power. Good luck to everyone!

Back