Map: October 2016 Results Released - OCT 2016 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
snobumPE

Map: October 2016 Results Released

I will be using google drive again, as it allows me to update the map from anywhere.

MAP CAN BE VIEWED HERE: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ToLfwda5hD2wrDoTwKtHj0LIqA_akjhuHHC2m77Jkg8/edit?usp=sharing

The link will always have the latest version.  I may occasionally post a snapshot of the map here, but the link will be the most up to date.

The fastest way to reach me is email: (my user name) at gmail.com since I'm not on here a lot - though when I know the results are in, I'll be checking more often.  Good luck!

Map as of 12/15 3:30pm ET

9RWwBaV.png

Edited by snobumPE
  • Like 6

California database hasn't been updated since the 2nd...maybe they're working on inputting all the licenses now, hence the missed update yesterday?

As of the business day of the 5th of Dec. the NYS PE Database was updated (License # Lookup), but one cannot be sure if that's Oct '16 examinees or previous passing PE candidates (comity or otherwise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check that, California just updated this morning with a bunch of out of state comity licenses. Latest license number is 86229.

1 hour ago, RickJames said:

Yeah, make it turn colors and ill be impressed.

You sound like my wife 

2 hours ago, KS Mech said:

Check that, California just updated this morning with a bunch of out of state comity licenses. Latest license number is 86229.

Hey KS Mech, just curious, how can you find all the recently added licenses?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Bean said:

Hey KS Mech, just curious, how can you find all the recently added licenses?  Thanks.

I found mine in Louisiana by just typing in numbers, started at 100000 - nope, 50000 - nope, 40000 - yup, 45000 - nope, 41000 - yup ....

1 minute ago, KS Mech said:

Most states have a license lookup feature.

Thanks.  I applied out of state.  If today is the last day they add the out of states people then I probably failed the seismic and/or surveying :(  Or the finger printing cards I sent out months ago didn't get processed yet which I doubt.

1 minute ago, KS Mech said:

Most states have a license lookup feature.

Yeah but you can only search my first name, last name, city, county or license number. How would you know if new license numbers are added?

guess and check to find the last # issued, then check the next # 

1 minute ago, Joshq68 said:

I found mine in Louisiana by just typing in numbers, started at 100000 - nope, 50000 - nope, 40000 - yup, 45000 - nope, 41000 - yup ....

This doesn't work in Virginia because there are all sorts of gaps in their numbers. If you a nope it doesn't mean there's not a yup 2-3 either side of it. 

Just now, JDGeo said:

This doesn't work in Virginia because there are all sorts of gaps in their numbers. If you a nope it doesn't mean there's not a yup 2-3 either side of it. 

Hmm. I wonder why they would issue no sequential licences numbers?

Just now, Joshq68 said:

Hmm. I wonder why they would issue no sequential licences numbers?

It's the "Commonwealth of Virginia" for one. I don't know maybe they assign numbers to each application; someone else posed that on another thread.

38202 seems to the last mechanical license issued in CA

CA results might not be released until 12/16/16

18 minutes ago, JDGeo said:

You can, however, pretty much deduce that everything since May has been out of state.

1 hour ago, samopuddles said:

You sound like my wife 

they got the glow in the dark paint...old john ritter movie w light sabers comes to mind