So who got tossed from DE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many (read: few) people take the exam in Delaware? And what are the chances that one or more of them read this board?

Word on the street is two people were tossed from the DE site, with a major scene arising.Spread the gossip, please.
Screw you for getting us all worked up and then nothing.

Lol

A friend of mine just reported that someone from Maine got ejected due to having loose paper that wasn't bound. I bet that guy/gal was pretty pissed.

Back when I took my exam in WI, I had a binder that was mailed to me as part of a study resource for a review course I took. For whatever reason, I put the single sheet packing slip in the front of the binder in the small pocket. I really didn't even give it another thought until exam day when the proctor was pulling said paper out of the binder asking me what it was. Talk about a heart-wrenching moment. They confiscated it after I explained what it was. No other action was taken other than the immense stress on my nerves after the exam thinking I might have my score invalidated because of the incident. :rolleyes:

Ooh scandal.    Nothing major in ca.  A confiscated graphing calculator , (before the exam started).  And a proctor in our room freaked out over a NCEES practice exam booklet.  Thought the guy had somehow gotten a copy of the test and was cheating.    

Ooh scandal.    Nothing major in ca.  A confiscated graphing calculator , (before the exam started).  And a proctor in our room freaked out over a NCEES practice exam booklet.  Thought the guy had somehow gotten a copy of the test and was cheating.    
Holy balls... I'll bet that was an interesting few minutes.

I got my circle template confiscated  :wacko:  I don't even know why I thought I needed a straight edge of any kind. this exam doesn't deserve pretty pictures!

Also, by confiscated, I mean I had to put it in my purse. haha.  :rolleyes:

Back