SWF Seeks Single Male

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score

SWF Seeks Single Male

(For possible chaperoned first date, 35 years from now)

User Name:  daddyslittleprincess

Height:  1 foot 9 inches

Weight:  10 pounds 4 ounces

Eye Color:  Currently Dark Blue, subject to change

Hair:  Peach Fuzz

Body Type:  “A Few Extra Ounces”

Likes:  Being held in the arms of a loved one.  I like long strolls......in a stroller.  I also enjoy lots of sleep.  Oh, and breast milk.

Dislikes:  Not being held and loved.  I am not a big fan of baths.  Oh, and diaper changes.

About You:  Lots of patience is a huge plus.  You must have a car (by the time of first date).  Your car must have a back seat (for my Daddy).  You must be financially secure (and comfortable paying for three dinners and three movie tickets).  You must enjoy rigorous activities such as interview screenings. 

If Interested:  Please submit a detailed resume to my Daddy for strict scrutiny and a thorough background check.  You can expect to receive a response within the next 420 months.       

Additional Comments:  My Daddy has an impressive collection of Chinese Stars, Nunchucks, and Tasers. 

P1070386 - Crop.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Less than a month! So cute and so sweet. Congrats to daddy!

But, dad.... 35 years? Baby girl has some issues. Lol Fix that now and quick!

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Congrats!!! I went for a run with my 15 year old daughter today.... well, we ran together for about 2 minutes and then she darted ahead of the old man.... good times though!-!

True story: when my husband asked my dad for my hand in marriage, my dad's response was, "You sure about that?" Thanks dad.
Too funny.  The same thing happened to me actually.  I asked Mr. M. for J.'s hand in marriage and he was thinking and thinking (which seemed like forever) and he then he turned to me and said "Are you sure you want to do that?  She can be moody you know".  True story. 

Less than a month! So cute and so sweet. Congrats to daddy!

But, dad.... 35 years? Baby girl has some issues. Lol Fix that now and quick!

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk
35 is good.  I can maybe, maybe be talked into 34, but no lower.

@ptatohed - did you actually have a tater tot recently? If so, congrats!
Yup.  See here:

Too funny.  The same thing happened to me actually.  I asked Mr. M. for J.'s hand in marriage and he was thinking and thinking (which seemed like forever) and he then he turned to me and said "Are you sure you want to do that?  She can be moody you know".  True story. 
That's almost EXACTLY what my dad said! 

Back