PE Transportation Reference Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam A

Reaction score
Hello all - I am currently taking the School of PE prep course for my PE transportation exam in April, 2017. I am in the process of gathering all the required material and wanted to check with you on what i should buy or acquire from friends. I already bought the Lindeburg CERM 15th addition, Goswami all-in-one breadth and depth, AASHTO Design of pavement structures, MUTCD manual downloaded and ofcourse the school of PE material. Other than these, what other books/reference material do you suggest I absolutely buy for this exam? Please advise. I would really appreciate the feedback. Good luck to all who are taking PE this October.

Regards

Sam A

Hello all - I am currently taking the School of PE prep course for my PE transportation exam in April, 2017. I am in the process of gathering all the required material and wanted to check with you on what i should buy or acquire from friends. I already bought the Lindeburg CERM 15th addition, Goswami all-in-one breadth and depth, AASHTO Design of pavement structures, MUTCD manual downloaded and ofcourse the school of PE material. Other than these, what other books/reference material do you suggest I absolutely buy for this exam? Please advise. I would really appreciate the feedback. Good luck to all who are taking PE this October.

Regards

Sam A

Hi Sam,

I am also planning to take the same course but I was wondering why did you start so early for April? I have no idea about material as of now. I know some who have passed PE just on basis of school of PE material and CERM. 

Back