ELSES News

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civengPE

Reaction score
:wtf:

I just called NCEES and ELSES and got the same response. They say results will now not be released until sometime next week.

**** I need a drink!!!!

:drunk:

I hope that's wrong. I just checked the Vermont state website for professional registrations and it is down for maintenance. Maybe uploading new info into the database????

^ I check that site about 15 times per day, VTskier.

Compared to some states, it doesn't seem like we have the most up to date site with the new bells and whistles.

It was down for maintenance one time I checked a couple weeks back. It didn't change much when it came back.

Compared to some states, it doesn't seem like we have the most up to date site with the new bells and whistles.

It was down for maintenance one time I checked a couple weeks back. It didn't change much when it came back.
You should check Mississippi's. I think it was created with Front Page.

You should check Mississippi's. I think it was created with Front Page.
:D

Actually, I think that's giving the state too much credit. My guess is Notepad was the design tool of choice for Mississippi.

Just called ELSES and spoke to my state coordinator.

The good news, in VT he examinees are notified directly by ELSES.

The bad news, she said they hoped to mail them late next week, meaning we wouldn't get them until like the 20th-22nd.

****!

:cry: :suicide:

Did he, by any chance mean he hoped we would receive them in the mail by late next week?

Why can't some responsible entity, be it ELSES, NCEES or anyone in the know just come forward and post the info on their site?

I can't understand why the secrecy?

Ed

The lady I spoke with At ELSES said they were discussing putting updated info regarding result status on their web site down the road.

Too bad for us, but maybe all of the screaming has finally gotten through to them and will help the future test takers.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be good if we helped to make a difference. Too bad those SOBs ahead of us didn't scream loud enough! :D

Ed

I called OK board today. They had not received anything. I swear I heard someone in the background say, "That'll push it back another week". And then I heard, MUHAHAHAHA. :ass:

[SIZE=8pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]MUHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

:ass:

Did he, by any chance mean he hoped we would receive them in the mail by late next week?
I can't understand why the secrecy?
I spoke with a woman. She said, they think they will be sending them out late next week.

I also got the bit about the standard wait time of 10-12 weeks, but that some years its earlier or later, so don't read too much into when they were released in past years.

Sounds like a different response than you got.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Just hit the NCEES site.

The pass rates page was slow as hell to load. I thought, oooh maybe they are updating. But its still just the same info for 10/05.

I guess the 20,000 nervous engineers pounding the site are slowing it down!

I spoke with a woman. She said, they think they will be sending them out late next week.
I wonder by late next week means June 15th..b'cuz thats what TX board keeps saying "Start checking website by June 15th" :unsure:

The latest from ELSES

I don?t think people always understand that when we do finally get them, we want you guys to have them as quickly as possible!  We are waiting impatiently ourselves.
There is no delay if ELSES releases results, since NCEES simply walks the disks with the data over to us from down the hall (we share the same building). Trust me, when those scores are ready, it is pure insanity around here printing letters and stuffing envelopes and running the postage meter. A businesslike game of ?hot potato?.

I am trying to say, I understand your position and I fully hope that when you DO get your letter it is good news.

:)

Lea Strickland

ELSES Exam Coordinator

Back