Pokemon GO

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
my entire neighborhood is full of teenagers walking around (or on their bikes) looking for pokemons :| !!!

it did until they came up with a new app that integrates into your phones map and camera so you are finding them "in the real world"  - all the kids who were crazed with it when they were 8 are now teens and mine are totally digging the "revival"

Been seeing this on FB and from some of my gamer friends. I don't have that kind of time. But then again, I was never into PM. My sister was (10 yrs younger) though.

My daughter went hiking with some other teenagers yesterday.  I was realy excited, thinking she had finally developed an interest in the outdoors.  

Then I learned that the purpose of the hiking trip was to look for Pokemon...  :blink2:

But nature had the last laugh on them - they drove out of data coverage and ended up actually hiking!

we have been laughing as we have seen kids everywhere outside and most are older teens trying to find these GD Pokémon's!    I think Pokémon planned this perfectly as this is about the time most kids are starting to get bored and need something to do........

6bfefda38be7d729faaaa6e81174b1f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

In all seriousness were out for drinks at an outdoor mall and we are like the only people not playing this game. Like grown people with real

Jobs and ****.... Someone also just drove by in a POS Suzuki Samurai with the Pokemon theme song blaring? Wtf alternate universe am I in? Someone get that sports trivia book back from Biff!!!

I have no first hand knowledge of anything Pokemon and have no interest at all in finding out anyhting about it.

I guess if they made a pac man or galaga where we could walk around and play the game on google maps somehow maybe all us Gen 'Xer would be out walking around like a zombie with our phones in front of us in the median of a 6 lane road trying to catch mrs pacman?

Back