A case of the Monday's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
I figure since we have the Friday thread, it is fitting to also have a thread for Mondays, where we can all bitch and moan and long for the Friday thread to reappear. I thought that there was one, but I went back a few pages and couldn't find it. Anyway,

nZLFarX.gif

What if you'd rather be at work than be at home?

[COLOR= rgb(17, 17, 17)]“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”[/COLOR]

“Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep"

“If we all band together and don’t show up for work tomorrow, we could put an end to this ‘wake up on Monday’ nonsense once and for all. Spread the word!!"

“If Monday had a face, I’d punch it.”

“On Sunday nights, if you listen closely- you can hear Monday taunting you with the “Jaws” theme.”

[SIZE= 16.0016px] [/SIZE]

“I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.”

“You know when the police arrive at your job at 9am on a Monday… It’s going to be an interesting day.

“Just reminding everyone that it’s Monday, just in case any of you were feeling overly optimistic.”

“Monday morning coffee is just as important as friday night liquor….almost.” 

My Friday: Hey guys, we're having a meeting Monday to talk about our plans for dominating this year!!!!  

My Monday: Why the F did I say we'd meet on Monday???

201604_0640_fddaa_sm.jpg

My friends and I got together last night to play board games.  It was great except we didn't finish till about 1am, which was definitely not a great idea for a Sunday night.

what a total waste of a fucking weekend I had!!!!!!!!!

I know its nice to "do nothing" every know and then, but in the rear view it just seems like a huge waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like all I ever do on weekends anymore is shovel snow.

Back