• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ME PE Study Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeGlass1969

Reaction score
I passed the April 2016 Exam and it's time to sell off the stuff I no longer need.

• Six-Minute Solutions for the Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration 2nd Edition (Very Good to Excellent) - Amazon used price is $68 shipped.  $50 Shipped from me...
  • NCEES 2011 ME - Mechanical Systems and Materials Practice Exam - $40 new from NCEES.  $25 Shipped from me...
  • NCEES 2011 ME - Thermal and Fluids Systems Practice Exam - $40 new from NCEES.  $25 Shipped from me...
  • NCEES 2011 ME - HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam - $40 new from NCEES.  $25 Shipped from me...
The NCEES practice exams had writing in them (erased).  They are good to very good condition.

These next three books are all related(used together) to the 11th Edition of the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg. 

• Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg 11th Edition - This book has all the Chapters Permanently Tabbed along the edge of the book(not top or bottom). Excellent condition otherwise. Amazon used price is $113 shipped.  $85 Shipped from me...
  • Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg 4th Edition (Excellent Condition)- Amazon used price is $43 shipped.  $25 Shipped from me...
  • Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg 11th Edition (Excellent Condition) - Amazon used price is $61 shipped.  $45 Shipped from me...
Thanks for looking..

I want to buy "NCEES 2011 ME - HVAC and Refrigeration Practice Exam -please. Thanks. Will send you a PM

The NCEES Mechanics and Material Systems and HVAC Exams are SOLD to HEMA's HUSBAND.

Then HVAC 6 minute solutions is pending to Mero0711

NCEES Mechanical PE Exam - Thermal and Fluid Systems still availible

All the 11th Ed Lindeburg Book still available, too

MikeGlass1969,

How much for the exam? That's what I'll be taking in October.  This is the one from the NCEES website? I'm guessing you bought it and then didn't use it.

$25 shipped...  Paypal (friends and family) or regular paypal + fees.   Yes, I ordered directly from NCEES

The NCEES practice exams had writing in them (erased).  They are good to very good condition.
I used them, just no longer need.  I wrote in the book in pencil and then erased all markings...

HI,

Is the NCEES Mechanical PE Exam - Thermal and Fluid Systems still availible?

Back