NJ, Any Updates on NJ Site?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats NJMike!

Unfortunately I have not gotten my email or had my account updated yet. I keep checking compulsively.

My status for "Passed PE Exam" is still showing as unchecked on that link.
that's a bad sign. Either you haven't passed or they are taking a closer look at how your exam has been scored. NJ and the PCS are horrible in that regard. Best of luck and I hope I'm wrong.

:pcs:

Last edited by a moderator:
right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before

I am going to go ahead and guess that since NJMike PE has over 32,000 posts that he has been around for a long time and probably already has his PE and got whatever he said he received he got years ago...

I am going to go ahead and guess that since NJMike PE has over 32,000 posts that he has been around for a long time and probably already has his PE and got whatever he said he received he got years ago...
true, I've been around for a while, but it took me many years to finally pass the exam. 

Well now I feel like the ass lol. I just want to get the email so I can mail my check and get my license

right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before
I think there's some confusion, I was referring to the NJ Board webpage, not PCS.  My PCS shows as scores received checked, but the board site looks like this:

image.jpg

6 hours ago, NJmike PE said: right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before
I think there's some confusion, I was referring to the NJ Board webpage, not PCS.  My PCS shows as scores received checked, but the board site looks like this:
/monthly_2016_05/image.thumb.jpg.f516cdbb01c417887cbeff3c138024c3.jpg
That's exactly what I was afraid of.

Back