Sign in to follow this  
sulliv32

NJ, Any Updates on NJ Site?

7 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

@NJmike PE congrats.

thanks. I've been waiting eagerly for it

• Like 1

Congrats NJMike!

Unfortunately I have not gotten my email or had my account updated yet. I keep checking compulsively.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rantlers said:

My status for "Passed PE Exam" is still showing as unchecked on that link.

that's a bad sign. Either you haven't passed or they are taking a closer look at how your exam has been scored. NJ and the PCS are horrible in that regard. Best of luck and I hope I'm wrong.

:pcs:

Edited by NJmike PE

right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before

I am going to go ahead and guess that since NJMike PE has over 32,000 posts that he has been around for a long time and probably already has his PE and got whatever he said he received he got years ago...

12 minutes ago, sulliv32 said:

I am going to go ahead and guess that since NJMike PE has over 32,000 posts that he has been around for a long time and probably already has his PE and got whatever he said he received he got years ago...

true, I've been around for a while, but it took me many years to finally pass the exam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sulliv32 said:

Well now I feel like the ass lol. I just want to get the email so I can mail my check and get my license

glad to hear that you weren't one of the examinees that got invalidated

I always feel bad for you guys in the NJ thread and it has nothing to do with the exam.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, NJmike PE said:

right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before

I think there's some confusion, I was referring to the NJ Board webpage, not PCS.  My PCS shows as scores received checked, but the board site looks like this:

image.jpg

6 hours ago, NJmike PE said: right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before

I think there's some confusion, I was referring to the NJ Board webpage, not PCS.  My PCS shows as scores received checked, but the board site looks like this:

image.jpg

That's exactly what I was afraid of.

6 hours ago, NJmike PE said: right, but maybe the state board has found some inconsistencies and that's why it's not checked. I've heard that happen before

image.jpg

That's exactly what I was afraid of.

Child Support.

Interesting.

16 minutes ago, JHW 3d said:

Child Support.

Interesting.

I have to tell you, the irony of someone not being able to get a PE and (potentially) increase their salary to pay for child support due to not paying for child support is not lost on me.

16 minutes ago, JHW 3d said: Child Support.

Interesting.

I have to tell you, the irony of someone not being able to get a PE and (potentially) increase their salary to pay for child support due to not paying for child support is not lost on me.

Parole Officer Check-in... Check

Alcoholics Anonymous dues paid... Check

Library Book Fines... N/A

Parking Violations Cleared... Check

I sure am glad that I used my alias when I completed my PE application. Otherwise I would have a problem with over half of those items